- Be advised, we are not allowing people outside the reservation river access nor access to Tribal Property during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Per Title 72, people or non-residents can be cited and escorted off the reservation.
- The Hoopa Valley Reservation is still closed at this time to tourism and nonresidents, until further notice.
- TOTAL COVID-19 TESTS CONDUCTED
- Humboldt County: 3,223 tests conducted (+205 additional since last report)
- K’ima:w Medical Center: 84 tests conducted (+2 additional since last report)
- TOTAL COVID-19 TESTS PENDING
- K’ima:w Medical Center: 2 pending (+1 additional since last report)
- TOTAL ACTIVE CASES
- Humboldt County: 11 active cases (+3 additional since last report)
- K’ima:w Medical Center: 0 active case (+0 additional since last report)
- Stay-at-Home order is active in Hoopa, CA due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Curfew is currently in effect from 10 PM to 4 AM every day
- Face Coverings are required in areas where social distancing cannot be followed
- Due to supply constraints, we will continue to allocate face masks to the community until Sunday, May 17th, 2020, after which community members will need to supply their own face masks.