- Food for People will be having their food handout event in Hoopa, CA on Wednesday, May 27th, 2020 starting at 10 AM at the TANF Resource Center.
- TOTAL COVID-19 TESTS CONDUCTED
- Humboldt County: 5,596 tests conducted (+637 additional since last report)
- K’ima:w Medical Center: 100 tests conducted (+4 additional since last report)
- TOTAL COVID-19 TESTS PENDING
- K’ima:w Medical Center: 4 pending (+2 additional since last report)
- TOTAL ACTIVE CASES
- Humboldt County: 28 active cases (+6 additional since last report)
- K’ima:w Medical Center: 0 active case (+0 additional since last report)
- Stay-at-Home order is active in Hoopa, CA due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Curfew is currently in effect from 10 PM to 4 AM every day
- The Hoopa Valley Tribal Office of Emergency Services is deciding to maintain the reservation closure. We are also not allowing people outside the reservation river access nor access to Tribal Property during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Hoopa Valley Tribal OES plans to continually assess the COVID pandemic situation and make moves towards reopening once appropriate.
- Per Title 72, people or non-residents can be cited and escorted off the reservation.
- In detail, we are developing an opening schedule to fit our population’s needs and intend to adjust as needed.