County Health Officer Dr. Teresa Frankovich and Sheriff William Honsal sat down on Monday to discuss where Humboldt County stands in the reopening process, including how the county’s COVID-19 case count and transmission rates impact the pace at which we move forward. Watch this short video to learn more.Humboldt County Website
- Humboldt County submitted for approval from the State to locally manage the reopening process for Humboldt County during stage 2.
- The State approved Humboldt County’s request.
- Created a website to assist businesses to apply for a certificate to reopen.
- Stage 3 guidance will come in the future.
- We are watching for guidance to get it to the community as fast as possible.
- For questions please call the Joint Information Center at 707-441-5000.
For the original material please go to: